Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We interrupt this blog to bring you the World Series!

Well, by now you know the outcome...but who cares! The Rangers made it to the World Series! That alone was enough for me but going to the game was pretty cool too!!

Luke and I - Lot 4, Cowboy Staduim. The walk wasn't bad at all. Neither was the traffic. Weird.

Tracie got us these shirts from these two kids in Denton. They were making tons of shirt. Paying for college no doubt until they got a phone call from Texas Rangers Legal Team. Bummer.


Jose and Shandra joined us for the game. So happy we could share the experience with them!


Laura and Jeff joined as well. Laura was originally scheduled to watch Will that night but since she is the best roommate in the world, I thought it would be the perfect THANK YOU! And I think she'd agree!


 Tracie and Jeff. Straight from a road trip from Midland.


I kept trying to get action shots but this was not one of them. Notice that no one in the background is cheering? Dead give away. But I still like the picture.



"That's the way baseball go"


Amazing experience!!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Carly said...

ha - great pics!! What a fun time. I am so jealous you got those shirts!!