Thursday, November 4, 2010

House Update

As you know from a previous post, I absolutely hate picking paint. We meet Felipe at the house yesterday and thank goodness the Manchester Tan (primary interior color) is perfect. Will's room is being painted but there is no turning back at this point so fingers crossed. The laundry room/bathroom paint - FAIL! It wasn't gray at all! So I had to rush over to Ace Hardware and get 5 more samples. And we have a winner!!!

Coventry Gray was the perfect shade of gray to contrast with the white trim.


Granite was installed today but I didn't have my camera to take any good pictures. So I'll post this weekend.

Tonight, Luke spent a very exciting night polishing door knobs. I know, the Hammonds are such party animals!! These are the original door knobs. They look new after the polish.


No comments: