Sunday, November 7, 2010

Interior Paint...Check!

Gray is the new turquiose. I read that on Cote de Texas. In our previous house I made a terrible attempt at painting the master bathroom turquoise. It was horrible. But it was done so I didn't feel like having it repainted. Luke informed me after a visit to the house, that it was the first thing the buyer changed. Can't say I blame her. But here is the bathroom painted at the new house. Picture doesn't do it justice but you get the idea. And if you don't...well, you'll just have to come over and see for yourself.



We used the same gray in the kitchen. There isn't alot of wall space, mostly cabinets. I think the white, gray and black counter tops compliment each other very well.



I am very happy with the PB Manchester Tan. It keeps the house bright while keeping a warm feel. I have no idea what curtains are going to go with the color...so be ready for a distressed post about curtains in the future.



MAIL CALL! Such a cool feature of the house. The seller let us know that a squirrel got through it once so we made some modifications that I hope will keep the rats with fur, because isn't that really what a squirrel is, out of the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see such an enthusiastic blogger here. I like those posts. So, I decided to follow your blog too. Bye!

Unknown said...

The key is knowing which interior paint colors are right for your home and in which color combinations will work best. Instead of choosing safe and conventional colors, let us help you choose the right color combinations for your home's architectural design.
Interior Painting Quincy