Monday, April 26, 2010

I Heart Faces Weekly Challenge: (Muddy) Smiles



I skipped the last three weeks challenge for two reasons...1) I don't cook, 2) short on time lately.

So I'm very happy to be participating this week. Of course, I went straight for the 1000s of pictures I had of Will for this challenge and then felt like I wanted to do something different. So I went through some pictures and found two smiles that worked great!

These two clowns (Cool Hand Luke and Brandon) have known each other since high school. They, 2 other high school buddies, Mark and Jose, and my sister's boyfriend, Jeff, were participating in the Fort Worth Mud Run. A race I will NEVER do!! I just don't have it in me. It's 6 miles of running and obstacles. Running to the mailbox to me is an obstacle! I think this picture said alot about how much fun they had even though it was a difficult race. Good job Mud Buds!

9 comments:

Teresa said...

Great photo!

Anonymous said...

What a fun photo!

Unknown said...

Such a great capture!

Melissa G said...

Fun Picture!

Annette said...

Oh come on, the Mud Run is fun! I just did it a month ago where I live. Looks like they had fun.

Unknown said...

Looks like they had fun!

I agree with you though... I don't think I could do that. ;)

The Hammy Fammy said...

Sorry for posting my entry twice. It vanished from the list for some reason. :(

janineb said...

what a great shot! thanks for sharing.

Liebe Lebenskunst said...

fun fun fun!