Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Almost 3 weeks old!

Tomorrow Will is going to be 3 weeks old. Its hard to believe that 3 weeks ago I was walking around with his feet jabbed into my ribs. He was born at 6lbs, 9oz and has already grown to 7 lbs, 7.5 oz. Big Guy!!! He's doing pretty good today. Still gets a little fussy sometimes but we're working on that. Every day we spend time on the floor playing and doing little baby excerises. I love that he has started smiling (or smirking I should say). Here is a picture of him doing some floor time and squirming around. He's a squirmer!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so precious!!!!

Double L said...

Great to get an updated picture. Glad all is going well.

Chris and Carly said...

aww - you guys he is just so darling!! Y'all are doing great!

Mitchell said...

He is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to get my hands on him! Thanks for the update.