Sunday, May 23, 2010

Will-a Power!

This weekend was a reminder of why I love my neighborhood. My neighbors. I hate to brag (or do I) but we are blessed to have such great neighbors. This weekend our neighbors Jim and Judy invited us to lunch with their family and friends which included some of our neighbors and it was fantastic!

Their granddaughter, Willa who was in town visiting, was born on the same day as Will. I know, it's still so cute when I think about it. I think Mr. Will is just smitten with her. They had a really good time together. They ran and played after lunch even though both kids were on the verge of nap meltdown.

Today we were lucky enough to catch Willa outside playing so we strolled over. I simply can't resist those blue eyes so I had to snap some pictures.




Will was a little shy at first but quickly warmed up and even tried to impress Willa by putting a cat bowl on his head. Hmmm...he's got a few things to learn about impressing girls.


I think he may be proposing in this picture. I'm really not sure.




I'm excited to see these two grow up knowing each other!!!! Thanks Jim and Judy for a fun weekend!!