Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So Inviting...

One of my favorite people has a birthday coming up. She's a little princess and she is turning four. I was lucky enough to be able to make her party invitations. It came at a perfect time too. I'm having a major creative streak paired with a major creative block. Terrible combination - but the invitation project helped me feel better about things!

I was stressing about the invitations b/c we had originally planned on printing them on metallic card stock. Just so you know...metallic paper is basically industrial paper and you have to have a special industrial printer to do the job. Good to know a week after we bought the paper. Ugh! But no worries we had an alternate and it worked out perfectly!

The princess invitations lined up.


Topped with a jewel fit for a queen (a princess in this case).


And the glitter was a nice touch. I found myself wanted to put glitter or more stuff.


Tracie helped me with the assembly line so I can't take all the credit for the execution of the project but I'm definitely happy they turned out so well. Can't wait for the party!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The look fabulous. Thank you Terry and Tracie! J