Thursday, July 24, 2008

We knew this day would come...

Yesterday, July 23, was Will's first day at Sundance Montessori. He is only going half days right now and will do so for 2 weeks before I start back to work full time. Luke went with us yesterday to drop him off. I felt pretty good - knew he was in good hands. Luke was a little more anxious for the day to be over (well half the day anyway) so I could hurry up and pick him up. I think having Luke there made it a little easier for me because when I did the drop of today by myself - I immediately felt horrible for leaving him there when I got in the car to head to the office. So far he has had two really good days. I love his teachers and the kids/parents in his room are all so nice. I haven't met them all yet but looking forward to it. Here is a picture of our big boy on his first day of "school".
As you can see...he's not all that concerned about where is going!! Ahhh...the life of a baby.


No comments: