Monday, June 2, 2008

OK - so I haven't posted in awhile...I know. But alot has been going on. And now, its time! I went to the Dr. today, like I usually do three times a week, only to find out that I will be induced on Wednesday. Well, I wasn't expecting that at all...so naturally...panic set in. I called Luke, laughing, then crying, then laughing, you get the idea. I really thought I had another week left but they want to take him at 38 weeks due to the gestational diabetes. Part of me is happy b/c I want to meet Will soooo bad and I'm really sick of his feet being in my ribs...but then there is the other part of me that really isn't sure what to do. I know everything will work out perfectly.


I think we'll save the hospital visits for family and home visits for friends. Since this is our first time, I think we would really like to take it easy and learn as much as we can from the staff. Luke is just so thrilled.


Here are a few pictures we've taken over the last few weeks.




This one was taken Sunday...believe it or not...using the automatic timer on the camera!


The next one was taken on Memorial Day. Not my best...but I'd been cleaning, napping and eating (and that takes work ya know!)







The next post will be pictures of Will. I will get them added just as soon as I can. I promise. The clock is officially ticking. Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive through these last 9 months. I will definitely be ready to get my body back!! :)

1 comment:

Chris and Carly said...

I LOVE both of the pics! You look lovely. I cannot wait to see Will!! Kendra and I are sad we're banned from the hospital...
:-)
Just kidding - it's a good decision and can't wait to see you this weekend!